You have no items in your shopping cart.
You have no items in your shopping cart.
Our activities will end at the end of December, and the next event will not be available until next year.
Instructions for activity two: At present, there are only trail cameras, dash cams, and security cameras in activity two. If you sell more than 10 orders of our products, we will give you some additional cash rewards. The more you sell, the additional rewards you will get.
All participants in this event can get 15% coupons, which can be used to purchase all products on our website, each person can receive two coupons, which can only be used to purchase different products individually.
If you think our products are very good, you can share our products on your major social platforms. If you get 50 votes, you can get 2 of our 20% discount coupons. If you get 100 votes, you can get 2 of our 50% discount coupons. All your fans must be real active fans. If cheating is found, the coupon will be cancelled.
We will announce the names and emails of the winners on the website at the end of each month, and we will announce the query link when the prize is drawn.
1. Participants must ensure that their photos and videos are clear when submitting their entries. For this reason, contestants should ensure that the photo size is reasonable.
2. Please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Participants must ensure that they have read and agreed to be bound by all competition rules before submitting their entries. We reserves the right to disqualify any entry that does not comply with the rules of the competition.
4. All entries submitted by the entrants shall not be used for commercial purposes, nor shall they be authorized to be used by any other party. Each entry must be an original work of the person identified in the entry, and has not been copied in whole or in part from any other work, and does not infringe, misappropriate or infringe any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights of any other person or entity. The copyright of each entry may not be transferred to others. If the entry contains copyrighted material produced by any other party, the entrant must obtain permission to use the copyright of that material. In case of copyright infringement disputes or other legal disputes caused by improper use of materials, the participants shall bear the legal responsibility themselves.
5. Participants are not allowed to transfer or authorize their entries to any third party during the competition. Participants are not allowed to use their entries for any other activities that are the same or similar to this competition.
6. Entries can be multi-person works. The informed consent of each partner must be obtained. The name of each collaborator must be indicated when submitting entries. One entrant can submit multiple different entries. The results of the competition are evaluated and judged on the basis of the entries, that is, one participant may receive multiple awards.
7. For the sake of fairness, participants are not allowed to submit entries that contain third-party logos that are not related to this competition.
8. Winners will be notified via the email address provided during registration. The notification will be sent within 7 working days after the final result is announced. Please ensure that the contact information provided is true and accurate.
9. If the winner does not respond to the award notification within the specified time, the award may be confiscated, and the contestant with the second highest score may be contacted as a substitute winner.
10. We will bear all expenses for this event
1. We will choose many photos to put on our website. We can use the photos of the contestants. We will only use these photos on this website. If the contestants send these photos to us, we have the right to use the photos. The author has The authorship of the copyright claim work. If the authorship needs to be stated, you can tell us in the email.
2. Once the work is submitted, it is deemed that the participating author agrees to abide by the relevant regulations of the competition. If a copyright dispute occurs during the competition or subsequent development and use, the legal responsibility shall be borne by the participant who submitted the work. Camppark will not be liable for any violation of the rights of others.
3. Winners who fail to provide information as required or perform related copyright transfer or authorization obligations shall be deemed to have waived the corresponding awards.
4. The final interpretation right of this activity belongs to campark.